Saturday, July 27, 2013

Holiness to the Lord the House of the Lord: My love for the Temple

Ever since I have joined the Church I have thought temples are the most beautiful buildings in the world. It is a goal of mine to visit as many temples as I can before I leave this world!

Yesterday I had the amazing opportunity to enter the Los Angeles temple and receive my endowments. I loved it and hope that each of you make it a goal to enter the temple. I have never felt so beautiful, loved, and comfortable in my life.

"I love the temple. Not because I understand everything, but because of the peace I feel when I am there."

~ Sister Melisa Kozak

Could not have said it better myself <3




St. George:






Salt Lake City:

Rexburg:



Las Vegas:






Idaho Falls:


Provo:












 

Mesa:


Los Angeles:




The Temple is no longer just a beautiful building I used to admire: it is now my home, my school, my sanctuary, my little piece of Heaven, and my castle. It is my favorite place in the whole wide world.  I hope one day to marry my Prince in there.


"I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday. To feel the Holy Spirit, to listen, and to pray. For the temple is a house of God."

I'm so glad my "someday" was yesterday. I love the Temple and I love the Lord! God be with you all <3





xoxo

Hermana Upton

No comments:

Post a Comment