Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dispuesto: Coming Home

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not on thy own understanding."

Chile Santiago, has a piece of my heart that I will never get back. The people I met, the lives I saw change, and the families who welcomed me with open arms: They left a mark that is impossible to erase. 
This last Friday I was released from my mission on medical leave. I don't understand why I had to come home, but I trust my Heavenly Father. He has a plan for me, for you, and for every person on this earth. Something I have really come to terms with, is not just doing things because every one expects me to, or because they want me to, but because it is the Lord's will. 
I am made the decision prayerfully and with the Lord;s guidance not to go back out on a mission. My heart is broken, but I trust that the Lord has great things in store for me. He only does what will make us the happiest. 
Serving a mission was the greatest decision I ever made. I gained a testimony that I will never be able to shake. Jesus is the Christ. He is my best friend. And Heavenly Father, he is my dad and knows who I am. They love me and have given me a constant guide: The Spirit. 
When things don't go as you planned, trust that God has a reason in His grand plan. 
Some of the greatest trials are your greatest blessings in disguise.

God knows you. And He will show you the way.

I love you all & am grateful to be home.
I trust God's plan for me here.

xoxo

Hermana Upton

No comments:

Post a Comment