Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Don't have too much time for a mass email.
An update: I am alive!
I guess there was an earthquake? Yup. Did not feel a thing haha so don't worry.
My health: y'all its complicated haha. I have a lot of issues and basically they are sending all my results to SLC for them to decide.
Crossing my fingers.

I have had lots of time to think these past couple of days since I have been dead ridden.
And something I want to share is this:
Stop holding grudges. 
Just live life with you heart on your sleeve and love every one. And if they reget that love then shame on them. But you, you love them. You forgive them and you let go of hate. There is no time to hate people and judge them and be offended, if you just love them.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER.

I am trying to learn how to love this sickness.
BLAH.
No pics this week cus I was just in bed all week. haha
I love you!

Read Matthew 5, 6, and 7.




Love you all!

xoxo
Hermana Upton

No comments:

Post a Comment